IdeaWebDevelopment - Idea Web Development in Miami - Unprofessional
The owner, Rick Aranda, is a so called web developer but he doesn't really know anything at all and farms out the work to other companies.You pay upfront for his services and you think he's doing the work but he's not and you will not be able to get a response from him if you have questions.
He gets very angry when you call with questions or want to know about progress on the site and since you have already paid for his services, he really doesn't give a rat's ***. I've been trying to get our site up and running with him for 2 months now and I've already paid him a whopping $2,500.00. He's a total rip off.
If I can prevent just one other person from being ripped off by this *** then it was worth telling my story.Do not go to Idea Web Development owned by Rick Aranda in Miami.review #342522
You may also like
- "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..."
- "DEVIX and Software International is a SCAM and full of pure FRAUDSTERS. Software Intl is the parent company of Devix International, eCRM labs, Inc., eZe Systems, Inc., and Sentinelworld,..."
- "After being scammed out of 24.95 for an iPhone unlock and NOT receiving a refund and being ignored by the "Iphone Unlocker Pro" team, I found out that Tekland Holdings..."
- "I recently bought the Slim6 video program however when I was purchasing I almost decided to cancel due to 100000s of offerings until you get to the final purchase process. They..."
- "Here are the images of my order for the Staples Fraud Repeat of last postYet another victim of the bait and switch. Spent an hour to build my stamp and..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "I stayed in theWyndham GardenBarone Plaza in New Orleans July 2nd. The room had a strong odor and air did not work properly. Room never got below 75 deg. Me..."
- "Over-priced, poorly constructed cheap materials made in China. The clothes and accessories always wear out fast. The shirts become loose and fall apart, same with he dresses, shoes fall apart,..."
- "Floor is completely covered in thick dirt and bugs are all over the floor and the posters have cockroaches trapped in the glass display. Kitchen conditions are completely the same...."