IdeaWebDevelopment - Idea Web Development in Miami - Unprofessional
The owner, Rick Aranda, is a so called web developer but he doesn't really know anything at all and farms out the work to other companies.You pay upfront for his services and you think he's doing the work but he's not and you will not be able to get a response from him if you have questions.
He gets very angry when you call with questions or want to know about progress on the site and since you have already paid for his services, he really doesn't give a rat's ***. I've been trying to get our site up and running with him for 2 months now and I've already paid him a whopping $2,500.00. He's a total rip off.
If I can prevent just one other person from being ripped off by this *** then it was worth telling my story.Do not go to Idea Web Development owned by Rick Aranda in Miami.105c0639 review #342522
You may also like
- "I purchased a license of mSPY for iOS which supposedly allows you to monitor an iOS device with only iCloud credentials (no jailbreak). I already had my son's iCloud credentials..."
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "TREND MICRO CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE AND THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN NON CORPORATE CONSUMERS BEWARE!!! The A/V works well but â€¦......... My credit card was stolen..."
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."
- "Ever since we have had this dryer I have had this problem and called LG quite a few times. Black stuff on back keeps building up and ruining clothes. I..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€“ Is..."