IdeaWebDevelopment - Idea Web Development in Miami - Unprofessional
The owner, Rick Aranda, is a so called web developer but he doesn't really know anything at all and farms out the work to other companies.You pay upfront for his services and you think he's doing the work but he's not and you will not be able to get a response from him if you have questions.
He gets very angry when you call with questions or want to know about progress on the site and since you have already paid for his services, he really doesn't give a rat's ***. I've been trying to get our site up and running with him for 2 months now and I've already paid him a whopping $2,500.00. He's a total rip off.
If I can prevent just one other person from being ripped off by this *** then it was worth telling my story.Do not go to Idea Web Development owned by Rick Aranda in Miami.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "I run an ticket agency and was looking for a cost effective solution for my customers. I was sold with the webinar and our scheduled calls, they had a very..."
- "The technical support team of outlook is well-known over national and international platforms as excellent customer service provider which maintains high standards of customer service ethics. The technical associates of..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "Around a month ago I was overcharged for an item at publix. As this happened to me countless times, as my routine I returned the item, got my full refund..."
- "DON'T EVER WASTE YOUR TIME EVEN LOOKING AT THIS CAR PLACE THERE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. THEY RE SELL YOU A CAR THAT WILL BREAK DOWN WITH IN 4 WEEK A..."
- "Yesterday I was to have a package delivered. I was at work so they left a slip on the door. I signed the slip and put it back..."
- "*******DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM ASHLEY HOMESTORES******So, I bought this sectional couch from ASHLEY FURNITURE HOME STORE IN GASTONIA less than 5 months ago. $1000.00 plus a 2 year extended..."
- "Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products. I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year..."