IdeaWebDevelopment - Idea Web Development in Miami - Unprofessional

Aug 30, 2012
review #342522

The owner, Rick Aranda, is a so called web developer but he doesn't really know anything at all and farms out the work to other companies.You pay upfront for his services and you think he's doing the work but he's not and you will not be able to get a response from him if you have questions.

He gets very angry when you call with questions or want to know about progress on the site and since you have already paid for his services, he really doesn't give a rat's ***. I've been trying to get our site up and running with him for 2 months now and I've already paid him a whopping $2,500.00. He's a total rip off.

If I can prevent just one other person from being ripped off by this *** then it was worth telling my story.Do not go to Idea Web Development owned by Rick Aranda in Miami.

67398bb
Had an experience with IdeaWebDevelopment?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Website development

Sep 13, 2012

It is unfortunate to hear a story like this one. But you should always be aware of who you deal with and you should make sure the person you are dealing with is competent and knowledgeable in their field.
I also reccomend to never pay everything upfront! A common practice used is 50% to start and 50% when it's finished.

The great news I have for you is if you are still looking for a legit company that has amazing work and stands by their work call this company .
800 616 7207. X1 sales x2 customer support x3 general questions. Cheers

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about IdeaWebDevelopment.
Filing a new complaint about
×